Job ID 24173
Offered Salary 0
Career Level Officer
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
ACI Ghana Financial Markets Association is a global trade organisation dedicated to promoting ethical behaviour, education and development within the financial market in Ghana. We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our vibrant team. This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate who has completed their national service and is looking to gain valuable experience in the financial services industry.
About the Role:
The ideal candidate shall exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills, and have an ability to take initiative, and prioritize daily tasks. A strong ability to take charge and meet tight deadlines will ensure your success in this multi-faceted role.
- Provide administrative support to the ACI Ghana office.
- Handle office correspondence including email, phone calls and mail.
- Coordinate active calendars as well as schedule and confirm meetings.
- Ensure file and records organisation based on office protocol.
- Assist with organising ACI Ghana events and meetings.
- Help with ad-hoc projects as assigned by the Executive Committee.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Completion of National Service.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Knowledge of the financial markets is an advantage.
If you are a recent graduate who is motivated and eager to learn about the financial services industry , we encourage you to apply for this position. Please submit your CV and a cover letter of not more than 250 words explaining why you are a good fit for this role to [email protected].
An easy way to apply for this job. Use the following social media.