Offered Salary 0
Career Level Manager
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Group Human Resource Manager
Company: Rabito Clinic Limited
The job holder will provide an effective framework for managing and creating high performance teams across Ghana, including the enforcement of HR policies, implementation of the organization structure, close monitoring and management of work processes, the regulatory compliance of professional workers, compensation procedures, and staff performance. Employee job satisfaction and work environments must also be closely monitored.
The Manager works with the CEO to provide human resources expertise in all aspects of the human resources initiatives including but not limited to full-cycle recruiting, training & development, career development, managing disciplinary procedures and grievances, performance management, employee relations, compensation & employee welfare etc.
- Policy Development/Strategy & Planning: The Human Resources Manager will work closely with the CEO in the development of all policies, procedures, and programs relating to employees in line with the organization’s business strategy, ISO Quality standards, key business objectives, core values and applicable labor laws.
- Organizational Culture: Develops a culture of Excellence that embraces change and drives high performance in a multi-generational employee population where flexibility and adaptability are easier.
- Recruitment & Selection: Implements standard recruitment and selection processes (including the use of matching lists, candidate assessments, and standard screening tools) to ensure the organization is adequately staffed by qualified and highly motivated personnel.
- Career Planning: Liaises with all business units and functional heads to ensure that all employees have documented career growth plans and individual goals.
- Performance Appraisal: Establishes a Talent pool, and oversees appraisal processes for improving morale and productivity. Conducts periodic reviews of staff satisfaction, employees’ job performance and overall contribution to the Organization.
- Compensation & Benefit: Carries out a country wide salary survey yearly, and establishes a salary scale that is competitive and merit-based in line with Industry best practice while supporting company strategy in attracting and retaining quality and highly motivated staff.
- HR Information Management: Transforms HR processes by leveraging the latest art, technology and data analytics available to drive better decision making, to better anticipate workforce needs, to manage performance and to support real learning. Ensures that all the approved Metrics are gathered and submitted every month and every quarter to the CEO.
- Capacity Building: Innovates in capacity building, and provides training schedules every month to persons identified for training. Liaises with corporate People and culture to organize training workshops and monitor the effectiveness of training.
- Confidentiality: Maintains confidentiality of all sensitive employee data and information relating to employee and management issues.
- Disciplinary & Grievances: In charge of conducting all disciplinary procedures to modify undesirable performance and behavior through the use of a corrective action process from issuing warnings to termination of employment. Manages employees’ grievance procedures to encourage consistency, transparency and fairness in the handling of workplace problems or complaints.
- Staff Welfare: Collaborates with all departmental Heads to create and organize welfare activities and promote team building social events every quarter.
- Project Teams and Committees: Serves on Project Teams, and various committees for the hospital, including the quality committee, infection control committee, Cosmetic surgery, Nursing committee, Patient’s rights committee, pharmaceutical committee, and medical equipment management committee.
- Employee engagement and Retention programs: Spearheads all programs that address employee engagement and retention, and gathers timely information about staff concerns, mass resignations, or low morale.
- Service coverage and Leave management: Ensures that all rosters are approved and service coverage at all clinic locations is adequate. Shortages must be addressed in a timely manner and leave management procedures must be efficient implemented using leave trackers.
Other HR functions include:
- Works closely with the CEO in protecting the company from any employee litigation. With appropriate guidance investigate and respond appropriately to all discrimination complaints.
- Manages all HR related duties at all Rabito facilities across different regions, however operating mainly from the Corporate office.
- Any other role as assigned by CEO/Head of HR at Corporate Level.
- 4 – 7 years of HR Expertise with 1 year in a managerial role.
- (Undergraduate) Degree in HR Management, Business or related field, Advanced (Master’s) Degree in HR or related field, with a professional qualification, e.g. CIPD or equivalent, SHRM or equivalent
- Knowledge of Ghana Labour Law, human resources policies and procedures and, more importantly, your application in the day to day working environment is critical to the success of the position.
- Expected to know the employees in your assigned area, from manager/supervisor down to individual employee. This knowledge will be used for problem solving, identifying succession planning, and to assess the work force in the event of decision making.
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritize work;
- Ability to keep confidences and keep work confidential; Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Proficient in Computer, MS Office products, Base camp, Sales force, proprietary software and other basic office equipment.
- High level of English proficiency