Offered Salary 0
Career Level Officer
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The copywriter’s key responsibility will be to come up with eye-catching scripts/Advertisements through the use of creative words and clever slogans for the Betika brand. He/She will also be required to design audio scripts that accompany audiovisuals that are in line with the Company’s goals and objectives.
- Propose and present scripts /digital concepts that are in line with the Company’s strategic objectives.
- Write high- engagement scripts/digital content or adverts that reflects our brand’s voice, Company’s goals, and objectives.
- Collaborate with the line manager in developing a variety of scripts /digital content marketing material.
- Review scripts for errors ensure incorporation of all approved recommendations on the final scripts.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short timelines.
- Create and manage storage for all company scripts ensuring archival of images, photos, or previous work.
- Participate in creative development meetings within the departments in the company; propose recommendations to improve accuracy, efficiency, timeliness, or relevance of work undertaken.
- Keep track of emerging design trends and technologies locally, globally, and across and within industry.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Marketing or Communication
- A Post Graduate Diploma in script writing will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office, PowerPoint, Communicator, and Outlook
- A minimum of 3 – 4 years’ relevant work experience in copywriting and marketing
- Creativity and innovation in the writing of scripts
- Project Management
- Communication of design concepts using social medial language
- Solid understanding of SEO Concepts
- Demonstrate experience in writing scripts for digital, print and broadcast channels.
- Demonstrate success in managing and maintaining an active social media presence
- Exceptional skill in writing for social media through the use of hashtags, emojis and acronyms.
- Astute communicator, a team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Great organizational skills, resourcefulness with the ability to manage several tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Fast learner, easily adaptable with a high attention to details