Offered Salary 0
Career Level Officer
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
To support in-country day to day HR operations which includes; full employee lifecycle process, recruitment, onboarding and offboarding, HR administration, coordinating training and development programs, performance management, managing employee relations, audits, employee engagement initiatives, policy implementation and compliance, managing HR records and HR reporting.
- Support full employee life cycle which includes, recruitment, contracting, onboarding, development, performance management, offboarding.
- Partner with the business leadership in workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment and support the office in HR Plans implementation.
- Support the recruitment function in country. Facilitate performance of background checks on job candidates.
- Support Learning and Development programs and activities in country.
- Work with the People & Culture Lead and line managers to drive compliance with human resources policies, standards, and procedures by employees.
- Support implementation of appropriate HR practices and processes to ensure efficiency and consistency in application.
- Regularly review and recommend appropriate changes in the HR policies by analysing the business environment and legislative data to identify areas that require improvement.
- the business environment and legislative data to identify areas that require improvement.
- Provide HR administration support including payroll input and benefits administration, leave management, staff travel, HR communication/correspondence.
- Prepare and maintain records HR employee records.
- Drive and support implementation of HR Technologies and systems ensuring effectiveness and optimal use including HRIS.
- Maintain harmonious employee relations by balancing fair employee standards/practices, internal policies, best practice, and business needs.
- Review and analyse different departments’ data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience.
- Provide support in the preparation for HR audits and subsequent action plans while safeguarding employee data in line with compliance & Data privacy standards.
- Initiate and implement employee rewards and recognition program and initiatives.
- Develop and execute employee engagement initiatives and measure their effectiveness.
- Responsible for employee wellness and welfare.
- Implement health and safety requirements.
- Undertake specific HR-related projects and initiatives as appropriate.
- Prepare monthly, half yearly, annual and ad hoc HR reports to Management.
- Responsible for compliance with employment laws.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree Human Resource Management with the prerequisite HR certification and valid membership to a professional body.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience as a HR Generalist in a multinational organizational set up.
- Must have a good understanding of Employment Laws and employee relations.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced industry, preferably in Service Industry/ICT industry.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, is essential.
- Critical thinker with proven track record in handling complex team dynamics.
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to multitask and work with cross functional teams and different stakeholders to achieve a common goal.
- External Focus – have an eye on what is happening in the external market and be proactive in their approach to change.
- Must be assertive with strong negotiation skills.
- Must have high emotional intelligence.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all levels.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to details.