Offered Salary 0
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Reports to: General Manager
Our client is a well-known vehicle management company in Accra.
The Auto Mechanic will be responsible for servicing customer vehicles, conducting diagnostic checks on vehicles, and managing customer relationships.
- Diagnose and repair various types of vehicles mainly Mercedes Benz and Toyota.
- Conduct and perform routine maintenance tasks, such as oil changes, suspension, servicing and brake inspections.
- Collaborate with other mechanics and technicians.
- Keep logs on work and issues that may arise.
- Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise motorists on good vehicle use.
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition.
- Use manual and computerized diagnostic methods to identify potential problems in vehicles.
- Test parts and systems to ensure that they work properly.
- Follow checklists to ensure that all critical parts are examined.
- Explain automotive problems and repairs to clients.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or any related field of study.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role or its equivalent.
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods.
- Good customer service skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Customer-Oriented, Results-Oriented, Problem-Solving.
Access to the latest tools and equipment, as well as ongoing training and development opportunities.