Offered Salary 0
Career Level Manager
Experience 7 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
AfriLabs is hiring a Finance Manager.
The ideal candidate must have a must have 7 years experience with 2 years managerial experience as a Finance Manager or in a senior role within the developmental space,a solid understanding and experience in Finance project management, vast knowledge in the applicable and statutory laws, excellent numerical and analytical skills, and must be Self-motivated, highly organized and able to work to demanding deadlines.
- A Masters degree in Business Administration or any related field.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Banking & Finance, Economics and any other related field.
- ACCA/ICAN certification is a MUST
- Ensure that payments are fully supported as per AfriLabs and partners’ policies.
- Initiate the payment process and submit it to the Executive Director for approval.
- Prepare the monthly bank reconciliation by 2nd of every month and follow up on any reconciling items.
- Prepare quarterly cash projections and seek the Executive Director and AfriLabs Board Treasurer approval before scheduling payments.
- Ensure that expenses are coded correctly and charged to the correct project code.
- Coordinate meeting, travel, hotel booking for partners, staff and community members.
Interested applicants should forward their CV and cover letters via the email address.