Offered Salary 0
Career Level Officer
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Reports to: General Manager
Our client is a well-known automobile garage in Accra.
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for answering and directing phone calls, scheduling meetings, and manage the organization’s general administrative activities.
- Answer and direct phone calls through managing incoming calls and directing them to the appropriate person or department.
- Maintain accurate records of all vehicles serviced and repaired by keeping detailed and organized records of vehicle repairs, maintenance, and financial transactions.
- Process payments for services rendered by handling payments from customers and ensuring proper cash management.
- Organize and schedule appointments for vehicle repairs and maintenance.
- Liaise with the service technicians and mechanics by acting as a point of contact between customers, technicians, and mechanics.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Order and maintain office supplies and office files and records.
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any related field of study.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role or its equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Working knowledge in MS Office Suite.
Customer-Oriented, Confident Communicator, Problem-Solving.
An easy way to apply for this job. Use the following social media.