Offered Salary 0
Career Level Officer
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE OFFICER – EXPAT LIVING IN GHANA
- •Facilitated financial and operational audits, working with financial controllers to communicate recommendations or issues surrounding audits.
- Identified control gaps in processes, procedures, and systems through in-depth research and assessment and suggested methods for improvement.
- Developed and implemented corrective actions to bring business areas in line with standards.
- Checking & Scrutiny of day-to-day vendors’/Suppliers’ bills and approval for the payment.
- Control & monitor daily procurement activities and take preventive action.
- Booking & Reconciliation of all suppliers’/Vendors’ bills & Ledgers
- Monitoring the credit notes and debit notes.
- Identified management control weaknesses and provided value-added suggestions for remediation.
- Determined financial and operational audit areas, providing the most economical and efficient use of audit resources.
- Completed audit papers by thoroughly documenting audit tests and findings.
- Evaluated design and operating effectiveness of audit areas using vouching and reconciliation.
- Prepared working papers, reports, and supporting documentation for audit findings
Required Skills or Experience
- Work experience as an Account Officer, Account Coordinator or similar role
- A degree holder
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Time-management abilities
- Able to work well within a team.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and QuickBooks.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
CVs and Cover Letters should be sent via email with the Role to be applied for in the Email
Email address – [email protected]
The Application deadline closed.