Offered Salary 0
Career Level Officer
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
At Agro Crown, farmers are at the center of what we do. We deliver solutions to farmers by providing high quality differentiated products which combat weeds, insects and diseases.
The Accounts Officer will be responsible for managing all financial transactions, maintaining accurate records, and ensuring compliance with accounting standards and regulations
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review invoices received from clients in detail to ensure they comply with legal regulations and ensure that invoice supporting documentation is in accordance with policies and procedures
- Notify CFO of any anomaly during the bank reconciliation and follow up to ensure rectification of any identified gap
- Confirm client payment and balances and reconcile any receivable with key stakeholders
- Ledger Reconciliation (AP & AR) to avoid delayed payment that could potentially lead to dissatisfaction of clients
- Liaise with the bank and other stakeholders to ensure that Company has better deals in foreign currency either to buy or sell for smooth operations
- Prepare accounts, make statutory deductions (PAYE, Tier 1 and Tier2,VAT,) and ensure prompt payment to the appropriate authorities to avoid penalty payment
- Prepare payments to suppliers, consultants, subcontractors, and others and record all payments in financial software in accordance with policies and procedures of Company and law
- Assist management cash disbursements, management, and records for the activity
- Prepare monthly/Weekly/Daily bank reconciliations, financial reports, and tax withholdings, contributions, etc. as required by Company policies and local laws ,under the direction of CFO
- Prepare additional routine and ad-hoc financial and accounting reports, as and when needed
- Maintain accurate and detailed accounting file records and documents, according to Company policies and procedures
- other duties as may be assigned.
Required Education, Skills and Knowledge
- A First Class Bachelor degree in Accounting from a recognized University.
- ACCA/ICA qualified or partly qualified (Level 3)
- Should have studied elective mathematics at the SHS level with a grade not lower than B.
- Maximum of 3 years’ experience in similar role in FMCG/ Distribution or manufacturing sector.
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS Office, including Excel, and accounting software such as SAP, Tally and QuickBooks.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel in generating varied accounts and reports.
- Clear attention to detail, ability to assist in project financial management.
- Knowledge of regulatory, contractual, legal, and financial compliance requirements.
- Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task and adapt to frequently changing demands.
- Ability to think outside the box.
- High orientation to doing the right thing when not being watched.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants should send CV and educational certificates to: [email protected]
– Vacancy will be closed two weeks after this publication.
– Indicate Job Position as the subject of your mail
NB. Only shortlisted applicants will becontacted
An easy way to apply for this job. Use the following social media.