Offered Salary 0
Career Level Officer
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Industry ; Construction
Location ; Airport
- 1st Degree in Accounting
- A minimum of 3 years of working experience in the same role, construction firm specifically would be a plus.
- Financial Reporting: Prepare and analyze financial statements, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements. Ensure compliance with accounting principles, standards, and regulations.
- Budgeting and Forecasting: Develop and maintain budgets for construction projects, departments, or the entire company. Collaborate with project managers and department heads to forecast expenses, revenue, and cash flow.
- Cost Control: Monitor project costs, including labor, materials, equipment, and overhead expenses. Identify areas of cost savings, analyze variances, and provide recommendations to improve profitability and efficiency.
- Project Accounting: Track and report project-specific financial information, such as costs, revenues, and profitability. Prepare accurate and timely invoices, progress billings, and change orders. Ensure compliance with contract terms and billing schedules.
- Payroll and Benefits: Process payroll for construction personnel, including wage calculations, deductions, and tax withholdings. Administer employee benefits programs, such as health insurance, retirement plans, and worker’s compensation.
- Accounts Payable and Receivable: Manage accounts payable processes, including verifying invoices, obtaining approvals, and issuing payments to vendors and subcontractors. Oversee accounts receivable functions, including customer billing, collections, and reconciliations.
- Tax Compliance: Prepare and file various tax returns, including income tax, sales tax, and payroll tax. Stay updated on tax laws and regulations specific to the construction industry. Coordinate with external tax advisors, if necessary.
- Financial Analysis: Conduct financial analysis and performance evaluations of construction projects, departments, or the overall company. Identify trends, risks, and opportunities. Provide insights and recommendations to management for informed decision-making.
- Internal Controls
- Audit and Compliance: Assist in the preparation and coordination of external audits. Provide necessary documentation and explanations to auditors. Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and industry standards.
Salary; 2000 -3000