Offered Salary 0
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The Accountant will primarily be responsible for ensuring the accurate and complete recording of accounting transactions, timely month-end close of the accounting records, and preparation of financial reports and schedules to internal and external parties.
- Manage journal entries monthly.
- Ensure that all revenue streams of the company are appropriately measured, recorded timely and accordingly reported.
- Reviews and approves all bank reconciliations.
- Oversee human resource and administrative activities of the company.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts.
- Manage accruals and prepayment schedules
- Ensure compliance with statutory obligations and reporting to e.g. GRA, VAT, SSNIT, etc.
- Ensure administration of payroll and staff benefits payments, recording and reporting.
- Payable and receivable analysis and weekly report to MD
- Prepares monthly and end-of-year reports for management
- Supervise the administration of credit policy, credit control activities and accounts receivables of the company.
- Review, analyse and present financial data, revenue projections and expenditure reports to management for decision making
- Prepares accounts for external audit and ensure compliance with company’s tax requirements, liaising with auditors where necessary.
- Ensure the development and implementation of all financial controls and systems for the company
- Review entries made by account officers
- Stock management: stock taking, checking and reporting variance, stock valuations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- A Professional Accounting qualification ICAG/ACCA/CIMA is an added advantage
- At least 5 years working experience in a similar role.
- Experience in the manufacturing industry is preferred or in a similar field or industry.
- A good working knowledge of major accounting software
- Computer Literate with high proficiency in MS Office Suites
- Analytical with an eye for detail
- Must have worked in a managerial capacity.
Detail Oriented, Analytical, Problem-Solving, Team Player.
An easy way to apply for this job. Use the following social media.