Offered Salary 0
Career Level Manager
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are looking for an effective Logistic Audit and Operations Manager who would oversee the operations of the Logistics and warehouse activities. You will ensure the efficiency of receipt, storage, value-adding , audit, maintenance of Vehicles and Warehouse activities.
- Overseeing receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations.
- Maintaining documentation and keeping accurate records of warehouse activities
- Formulate a reasonable dispatch plan according to the daily volume, combined with the characteristics of the destination and the situation of the vehicle, develop a reasonable plan
- Audit the safety, repair and usage records of each piece of equipment to prevent damage to over-used equipment or identify vehicles and equipment that may need to be replaced or taken out of use for repair.
- Manage warehouse associates, monitoring work and ensuring the safe use of warehouse equipment
- Implementing operational policies and procedures.
- Audit and report warehouse inventory while making recommendations on which items to order and restock.
- Monitoring Drivers to ensure adherence to schedules and proper driving practices.
- Ensuring effective and safe use of warehouse equipment.
- Ensuring the safety of staff.
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies
- At least Bachelor Degree in Logistics and Supply Chain or related field.
- 2 years work experience as an Operation & Logistics Manager
- Must have Experience with SAP or WMS System .
- Must have both Transport and Warehouse experience
- Should at least have experience with warehouse and transport management.
- Must be willing to travel across the neighboring African countries.
Job Location:Accra- Weija
Send CVs to : [email protected]