Career Level Officer
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
VACANCY FOR WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR!!!
Warehouse supervisors oversee and coordinate daily warehouse activities such as receiving and storing goods, managing inventory levels, ensuring the efficient delivery of goods, supervising staff, and securing the warehouse.
· Achieving high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods
· Measuring and reporting the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employee’s performance
· Organizing and maintaining inventory and storage area.
· Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage and timely delivery of goods and materials.
· Ordering supplies and maintaining suitable inventory levels
· Determining staffing levels and assign work loads
· Maintain item records and document necessary information.
· Supervise employees in warehouse department.
· Bachelor degree in Procurement and Supply Chain or any related field.
· At least 2 years warehouse supervisory experience.
· Strong knowledge about warehouse operation and experience
· Proficiency in Microsoft suite and data entry software.
JOB LOCATION: Accra- Spintex
Send Cvs to: email@example.com
NB: Kindly use “WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR” as subject of mail