Offered Salary 0
Career Level Supervisor
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Posting payments in SAP.
- Be a custodian of Petty Cash Fund, disburse petty cash and keep record in accordance with Petty Cash Operating Procedure.
- Uploading payment batches to e-banking system. Ensure monthly foreign exchange rates received from bank are updated into system.
- Updating the contractual Bank Guarantees database part of the process of payments, approvals as per policies and procedures.
- Ensuring monthly foreign exchange rates received from bank are updated correctly into accounting system.
Ensuring all financial transactions have been accounted during the periodical closing activities
- University Degree preferable in accounting, business, management, or finance required.
- Verbal communication skills and Written communication skills
- Proficiency working knowledge in Excel and MS Office package.
- ERP experience in SAP /Oracle /Sun/Navision or similar ERP/ Accounting system
JOB LOCATION: WEIJA