Offered Salary 0
Career Level Officer
Experience 2 Years
To provide the highest level of customer service at our sales points by adhering to company policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide the highest level of customer service at the ticketing office.
- Efficiently handle all customer-related issues at the front desk area to the satisfaction of customers.
- Ensure that customer turn-around time is within company standards.
- Sell the company’s services and introduce new services to customers.
- Adhere to and maintain high standards of professionalism by observing the – — Company’s grooming standards, ethics, etiquette, and other company policies.
- Resolve payment, ticketing, and reservation issues.
- Resolve complaints and answer queries from customers regarding services and procedures accurately.
- Handle assigned corporate accounts and travel agents in collaboration with the Sales Officer.
- Process, pay, and report refunds as delegated by the Ticketing Supervisor.
- Handle assigned corporate accounts and travel agents in collaboration with the Sales.
- Handle the issuance of all non-revenue/staff tickets as delegated by the Ticketing Supervisor.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly sales reports.
- Assist in call-outs and customer service management in case of disruptions.
– HND in sales or marketing-related fields.
– IATA Certificate in Reservation and Ticketing.
– Must be fluent in spoken and written English and at least one local language with good communication skills.
– At least 2 years experience in ticketing and reservation.
– Knowledge of Passenger Handling is a plus.
– Skilled user of MS Office Suite, especially Excel
– Excellent customer service capabilities.
– Ability to respond to complex inquiries or complaints from customers.
HOW TO APPLY