Offered Salary 0
Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Prepare tax provisions schedules, returns, payments, reports and maintain a company’s tax database
- Find tax solutions to complicated tax issues or errors from incorrect tax filings
- Identify legal tax savings and recommend ways to improve profits
- Make sure that clients comply with federal, state and local tax regulations
- Advise management about the impact of tax liabilities and corporate strategies or new tax laws
- Coordinate outsourced tax preparation work
- Accurately prepare quarterly and annual tax reports
- Keep up-to-date with tax changes and industry trends by participating in educational opportunities, participating in professional organizations, keeping up with professional networks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in tax accounting and/or financial analysis
- Member of a professional Body (ACCA, ICA etc..)
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons should apply via [email protected]
Application deadline: 1st December, 2023.
The Application deadline closed.