Career Level Officer
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Job Title: Social Media and Content Creator
Location: Tema, Greater Accra
Company: Firmus Advisory
The Social Media and Content Creator is a driven and detail-oriented individual with the ability to produce high-quality content. The Social Media & Content Creator will generate novel work, and identify new ways to reach consumers through various social media platforms.
- Responsible for the development and editing of Blogs, podcasts, and videos for posting on our various social media posts, as directed.
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the organization’s line of business, and applying findings to social media posts.
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
- Using social media to engage potential clients and to promote company initiatives and services.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, identify and solve problems where necessary.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company services and to reach potential clients
- Manage all company webinars events
- Create an annual content calendar in line with the organizational Workplan to drive traffic and ensure effective daily posts across all channels
Qualifications and Key Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, or a similar field.
- Two to three year’s work experience in a similar role.
- Experience creating strong, engaging content.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
NB: CVs should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org