Offered Salary 0
Career Level Officer
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Site operations officer wanted!
The job entails liaising with the site’s customers and other stakeholders, making sure that all processes are efficient and effective and promoting a safe working environment. The officer is also responsible for maintaining quality assurance, ensuring compliance to all regulatory demands, working with all site personnel, and ensuring efficient use of resources.
- Ensure that the facility operates at peak efficiency, throughput, and safety.
- Maintain production and inventory goals to meet customer and stakeholder expectations.
- Monitor quality control, sanitation, and hazard prevention.
- contribute to the Development and implementation of strategic plans for manufacturing and distribution.
- Coordinate projects and initiatives with various stakeholders.
- Monitor staff performance, provide training and manage motivation.
- Supervise production, inventory and distribution activities.
- Manage stock levels, materials, and logistics.
- Communicate with the customer, suppliers, and other stakeholders.
- Monitoring and analyze operations costs.
- Establish and maintain budget.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulations.
Location: East Legon
Salary: Ghs 1,800- 2,000 per month
HOW TO APPLY
Send your cv to: