Career Level Officer
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Job Vacancy: SEO Copywriter
Company: Complete Farmer
We are searching for an enthusiastic and creative SEO copywriter to join our excellent marketing team.
The SEO Copywriter’s responsibilities include analyzing and identifying gaps in website content, optimizing pages for improved search results, building links, and writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites, and social media accounts.
You should be able to monitor website traffic, search results, and develop strategies to increase organic and paid traffic through SEO as well as map brand and product messaging to keyword strategies and content best practices to improve engagement and conversion.
The candidate must have in-depth knowledge of keyword research, SEO copywriting, and the behaviors of search engines.
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the marketing team to understand and address website performance improvement opportunities related to product presentation and content quality.
- Conducting keyword research using dedicated software, and generating new keyword ideas.
- Craft website, blog, social media copies, product descriptions, sales, and promotional copy that are search engine optimized.
- Developing and implementing link-building strategies and optimization strategies that increase the company’s search engine results ranking.
- Keeping up to date with new trends and best SEO practices.
- Consults with multiple business partners to create innovative and creative messages that effectively capture the target audience and ensure that the consistency of messaging accurately reflects our brand across all functions.
- Understands client business metrics, platforms, key audience segments, and how content can drive business results.
- Educates clients on content and platform best practices and process
- Leverages digital tools, website metrics, and keyword reporting to understand how audiences are finding information, what content is currently resonating, and why.
- Offers guidance to creative teams on keyword optimization.
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Keyword opportunities to drive and increase the most valuable traffic to the company website.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links and SEO strategy.
- Preparing up-to-date, continuous SEO strategy reports.
- Using Google Analytics to conduct performance reports regularly.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of two (2) to three (3) years experience in content marketing, content growth, and in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO.
- Knowledge of Copywriting.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools and SEO industry programs (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Experience in SEO of the website, Linkedin, google my business, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Working knowledge of site examination devices (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills.
- Experience with web optimization tools
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, identify and resolve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team and independently
How To Apply
Send your application to
Closing Date: 7th October 2021
Use “SEO Copy-Writer Applicant” as the subject of your email. Add a cover email to the body of your email and attach a cover letter.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.