Offered Salary 0
Career Level Manager
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The Senior Account Manager will be responsible for managing and growing existing client relationships and generating new business opportunities. This role will require strong communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams in order to achieve client goals.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or related field. Master’s degree is an added advantage
• Must have a minimum of 5 years experient in business development.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience in account management and new business development
Industry experience in marketing, advertising, or related field is an asded advantage
- Ability to create and deliver persuasive presentations
- Ability to analyze data and draw insights to inform client strategies
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team