Offered Salary 0
Career Level Officer
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Sales Operations Officer
We are looking for a Sales Operations Officer to join our team and support our sales director to ensure our sales and marketing objectives are met.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and implement strategies to enhance sales operations and maximize efficiency.
- Analyze sales performance data to identify key trends and areas for improvement.
- Monitor sales team performance and liaise with sales managers to correct any deviations.
- Track Sales KPIs and update management accordingly.
- Create and maintain accurate and timely reports on sales activities.
- Monitor budget expenditures and ensure sales operations remain within budget.
- Analyze customer feedback and data to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Train staff in sales process and procedures.
- Any other duty assigned by sales director.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics/Statistics, Business Administration (Marketing), or Agri-Business Management with minimum of second class upper from a recognized university.
- Maximum of 2 years working experience as sales operations officer or in similar function preferably in the agriculture sector.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to analyze data, create dashboards, draw insights and develop actionable plans.
- Advanced Excel skills (data filters, VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Data connections, Macros).
- Familiar with CRM systems.
- Must have an excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Must demonstrate assertive communication, and must master email and other forms of communication.
NB: Only shortlist candidates will be contacted.
An easy way to apply for this job. Use the following social media.