Offered Salary 0
Career Level Officer
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Sales and Marketing Manager – Cinema Steaman Group Ltd
The Sales and Marketing Manager plans and executes all sales and marketing activities, including SEO/SEM, marketing technology, email, mobile, social media, display advertising campaigns, activation, and B2B/B2C campaigns.
The sales and marketing manager is responsible for executing Business Development Strategies, Sales Strategies, Sales Funnel Management, and Marketing Strategies, making available an outlined calendar and budget for implementation.
This position plays a major role in enhancing brand awareness and driving traffic to the cinema, which leads to best-in-class customer acquisition and retention.
The Marketing Manager is also responsible for improving the usability of the space, experience, and conversion of the footfall into returning customers. Additionally, the candidate will oversee and influence the digital and traditional strategy by creating and managing the social profile and presence, monitoring both offline and online conversations, and sentiment, and creating content for digital and traditional media channels.
This role must relentlessly stay current with the latest trends and best practices in marketing, engagements, analytics, measurement, copywriting, and best execution practices.
Most importantly, the role must be well-skilled in copywriting in all communications to get the right attention (“Call-to-action”) to the campaign and communication being pushed to the public.
- Proven track record managing an organization’s digital presence, creating content for digital, social, and mobile channels, engaging in social listening, and monitoring online conversation and brand mention that drive an enhanced customer experience.
- Deep experience generating new leads, specifically marketing qualified leads (MQL), by converting business traffic through calls-to-action, social media platforms, websites, lead generation content (including offers), and organic leads.
- Excellent verbal and digital communication skills.
- Proficiency in all social channels, as well as experience with public relations or public brand management.
- Optimization of marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and digital and offline channels.
- Continuously refine strategies for customer engagement and conversion processes.
- Experience with improving organic and paid search rankings and results (SERP and SEM), conducting keyword research, making technical SEO recommendations, designing site architecture, analyzing and applying metrics on website and keyword performance.
- Deep experience driving reach, engagement, and advocacy in social media via organic content, paid ads, and influencers to acquire conversions on all digital channels and offline activities.
- Develop strategic promotional campaigns for each month.
- Meet and achieve monthly targets set for the business.
- Strategic results orientation with a proven track record of strong tactical execution.
- Meaningful experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization; as well as hands-on knowledge of SEO tools, email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, web analytics, ATL, BTL, and traditional marketing implementations.
- An active and well-rounded personal presence on both traditional and social media, with a command of each network and its best practices.
- Highly analytical with an ability to use both data and experience to inform decisions; can derive meaning from data through A/B testing and other campaign results.
- Strategic planning, implementation, and execution of offline marketing activities to drive customer base and sales.
- Strong written, oral, and visual communication skills.
- Proven ability to manage projects and activities involving both internal staff and external agencies.
- Come up with creative concepts and content for unique marketing campaigns.
- Ensure top-notch production of concepts through all media forms. (Radio, TV, Press, Flyer, etc.)
- Ensure that copy and content are consistent with the organization’s values and specifications.
- Come up with PR write-ups and press releases to push the brand.
- Come up with innovative ideas to nurture/build a loyal customer base(BTL, ATL)
- Prospecting for new businesses and customers
- Prepare marketing budget and calendar for the business for review and approval quarterly.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience Level: Senior Level
- Experience Length: 3 years +
- Reporting Channel: Reports to the Head of Business
- BA/MBA degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3 years of sales and marketing experience at an agency or B2B brand with proven records of strategies and execution.
- Industry/vertical experience
- Analytic ability and ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- A good copywriter
- Innovative and adaptable
- A leader
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking, optimization factors, and key algorithm updates.
- Deep proficiency in SEO optimization tools, Google and other web analytics, and keyword tools.
- Experience with content and email management tools, and marketing automation technology
- Working knowledge of Office 365 and related productivity apps, with deep knowledge of CRM and Lead Management tools.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should kindly send their CVs to [email protected]