Offered Salary 0
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
44 Wood is hiring a Quantity Surveyor
- Degree in Quantity Survey, Engineering, and/or at least 5 years experience in the role (Quantity Survey)
- Ability to work well with a team and/or with minimal supervision
- Construction estimating or finance is an advantage
- High level of organization and planning abilities, and multi-tasking
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills and great networking abilities
- Preparation of preliminary cost estimates and budgets
- Conducting feasibility studies for preliminary cost estimates and budgets
- Preparing, negotiating, and analyzing costs for tenders and contracts
- Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors
- Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals
- Developing and keeping a database of materials prices
- Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessments, and other documents.
- Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
- Ensure team members monitor, control, and coordinate all tests (destructive/non-destructive) at the site, and analyze and certify results.
- Ensure supervision, inspection, and certification of quality and quantity of work performed by the contractor/ site supervisor at the Site in accordance with standards agreed.
- Ensure all material handling equipment is subjected to the required load test, initially and then periodically, to ensure safe/stable operation; ensure your team witness and maintain a record of all such tests.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply to [email protected] with subject “QUANTITY SURVEYOR”
Expected Salary: Negotiable based on experience*
Application ends in 16d 21h 14min
OR apply with
An easy way to apply for this job. Use the following social media.