Offered Salary 0
Career Level Officer
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Understanding customer expectations of and needs for a product.
- Developing quality control processes.
- Designing product specifications.
- Ensuring products are designed with adherence to legal and safety standards. Supervising staff and monitoring production standards.
- Examining the quality of raw materials that are used in production.
- Monitoring and evaluating internal production processes.
- Evaluating the final output of products to determine their quality.
- Rejecting products that fail quality standards.
- Engaging with customers and gathering product feedback.
- Producing statistical reports on quality standards.
- Reporting to upper management on quality standard issues.
- Evaluating product recalls.
- Improving production efficiency and managing waste
- Knowing about plastic materials and quality standards
- Excellent knowledge and experience in reading data sheets of plastic material.
- Experience using the types of injection templates.
- Experience in using (German – Italy – Chinese) machines that make plastic products.
- Experience in the Injection production cycle
- Proven experience as a quality manager
- Not less than 15 years experience in the manufacturing field (Plastics manufacturing background is Preferred), minimum of 3 years of which in a similar position.
- Knowledge of Total Quality Management tools.
- Conscientious and responsible
- A keen eye for detail and a results-driven approach
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- In-depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
- Excellent math abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical method
The Application deadline closed.