Offered Salary 0
Career Level Executive
Experience 3 Years
A reputable Pharmaceutical Company needs a competitive Pharmaceutical Sales Representative who can thrive in a fast-paced business environment. S/he will act as the key link between our company and healthcare professionals and will aim at meeting sales targets.
His/her goal is to increase the visibility and awareness of our company’s pharmaceutical and medical products and maximize sales growth.
• Present, promote, and sell products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
• Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within the schedule
• Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
• Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Familiarity with SFA tools and CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience’s needs
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
• Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or business or a related field
Interested persons should forward their applications and CVs to [email protected]