Career Level Executive
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Position: Operations Specialist
Location: Accra, Ghana
Your Work-life Opportunity
Join us as an Operations Specialist and become a key member of Glovo’s local operations team! We offer a challenging and dynamic environment with many opportunities for learning and development.
Be a Part Of a Team Where You Will
- Recruit, train and onboard the entire fleet of Glovers ( our couriers) in the new city
Be responsible for implementing processes and optimizing strategies involving the acquisition and retention of Glovers
- Have a Data sensitive approach, making sure that all the information is transferred to our database and reports
- Be responsible for all documentation and contracts of Glovers in the city
- Be there for the Glovers when they need support
- Take care of procurement, ensuring that all Glovers receive the work kit and are ready to spread the Glovo brand
- Ensure that all Glovers are properly trained and prepared to provide feedback to the Fleet Operations Manager
- Manage scheduling, attendance and general administration of Info-Sessions while supporting daily operations through operational supervision and analysis of KPIs
- Communicate effectively with the local Operations Manager on customer support processes and operations
- Improve processes on behalf of Glovers through projects (when necessary)
- Have previous experience in on-demand fleet management
- Good communicator with ability and agility to solve problems
- Being highly motivated to work for a fast-growing startup
- Basic Excel and Data Interpretation Skills
- Enjoy learning and adapting to new technologies
- Have initiative, be proactive and autonomous – Glovo is also yours!
- Have good energy and like what you do, even on bad days
- University degree (Engineering, Administration or related areas)
- Fluent in English
Experience Our Glovo Life Benefits
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Flexible working environment
What You’ll Find When Working At Glovo
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should Click: Here To Apply