Offered Salary 0
Executives International School (EIS) located in Kumasi (Agric Nzema, Kwadaso) is seeking to employ;
1. TEACHERS 2. TEACHING ASSISTANTS 3. CLASS CAREGIVERS
Seeking for intrinsically motivated teachers, Teaching Assistants and Class Caregivers with the passion, love and care for children and the sense of responsibility to promote world class Cambridge educational standards with discipline and integrity.
- Minimum of 3 years of teaching experience in an International school.
- A Bachelors degree in Education.
- Experience with Cambridge Primary Curriculum would be an advantage.
2. TEACHING ASSISTANTS
- Minimum of 3 years of teaching assistance experience in an International school.
- A Diploma Certificate in Education.
- Experience with Cambridge Primary Curriculum would be an advantage
3 CLASS CAREGIVERS
- Minimum of 3 years of caring for kids experience in an International school.
- A Diploma or SSCE Certificate.
4. ADMINISTRATOR 5. OFFICE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANTS 6. IT OFFICER
Must be of high Integrity, confident, development oriented, and a capable planner possess good judgment, attention to detail, good communication and inter personal
skills in handling relations with various people (staff, parents, students, policies, budgets logistics. regulators and the public.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in international School management administrator
- A graduate degree in education administration, Human Resource, Business Administration or a related held.
- Management experience in an International School offering the British o Cambridge curriculum will be an added advantage
5 OFFICE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANTS
Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively. Good Customer Service and inter personal skills.
Must have good practical experience with office management software like MS office. Strong problem-solving and organization skills.
Excellent communication and persuasive skills with close attention to detail and project management skills
- Minimum of 3 years experience in international School management administration
- A Bachelors degree in Business Administration or School Administration or a related field Management experience in an international school offering the British or Cambridge curricula will be an added advantage
6 IT OFFICER
communications skills oral, written, or business and problems solving skills. Must be able to prepare and provide professional presentations and demonstrations of learning and teaching aids& processes, business processes, process automation plans and the ability to think and act strategically.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in administration of the computer information technology function. Ability to maintain WAN/LAN hardware and software, operate and maintain Pc, Apple computers, network security administration, as well as supervise Information technology will be an added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences. technology or related fields
- Strong knowledge of technical management of School Management systems/software
7. CERTIFIED CHEF 8. SWIMMING POOL INSTRUCTOR 9. DRIVERS 10. CLEANERS
7 CERTIFIED CHEF
A highly dedicated individual with demonstrated knowledge of culinary techniques and practices. understanding or menu and recipe development techniques budget abilities, ongoing awareness of culinary trends and understanding of health and sanitation laws.
- Formal culinary training / culinary degree
- A minimum or 3 years experience in a school setting
- Kitchen management experience
SWIMMING POOL INSTRUCTOR
- Proven experience at least 3 years) working as a swim instructor or lifeguard
- CPR, First Aid, and or Basic Swim Instructor (BSI) certifications
- sound knowledge of proper swimming techniques and water safety rule!
- Strong swimming abilities
- Effective communication skills. passionate and enthusiastic
Requirements and Skills
- Proven experience as a Driver(at least 4 years especially in a school setting)
- Valid driver’s license
- Zero driving offence record
- Minimum visual acuity of 20/50 (or corrected to 20/50)
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Conversant with traffic regulations & laws
- A high school diploma/WASSCE/SSCE Certificate
- Proven working experience as a Cleaner (at least 3 years)
- Ability to handle cleaning equipment
- Knowledge or cleaning chemicals and supplies
- High school WASSCE/SSCE Certificate
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified and interested persons should send their application letters and CV’s to [email protected] on or before 30th November 2023