Offered Salary 0
Career Level Supervisor
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
VACANCY FOR MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR
We are looking for a competent Maintenance Supervisor to manage maintenance in our facilities.
You will be responsible for hiring and training staff and ensuring the smooth running of upkeep or repair operations.
- Supervise and lead a team of maintenance technicians.
Inspect facilities periodically to determine problems and necessary maintenance
Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work
- Supervise and train maintenance technicians, assign task provide guidance and ensure the team is working effectively and efficiently.
- Maintain accurate records of maintenance activities including work orders, equipment history and maintenance logs.
- Prepare report on maintenance performance and costs.
- Interact with external contractors, supplies and service providers, to obtain services, equipment or expertise required for maintenance task.
- Supervise workers during installations, repairs or maintenance (electricians, plumbers etc.)
- Enforce safety protocols for maintenance staff and arrange relevant training programs to enhance their skills and knowledge.
- Bachelor Degree in related field; additional technical certifications.
- Proven experience as a Maintenance Supervisor.
- Should have other technical certificates
- Good Communication and leadership skills.
Job Location: Accra- Weiia
Send CVs to : [email protected]
NB: USE THE JOB TITLE AS SUBJECT OF MAIL