Offered Salary 0
Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are looking for an effective Logistic Audit and Operations Manager who would oversee the operations of the logistics and warehouse activities. You will ensure the efficiency of receipt, storage, value-adding, audit, maintenance of Vehicles and Warehouse activities.
TRANSPORT & AUDIT ACTIVITIES:
- Formulate a reasonable dispatch plan according to the daily volume, combined with the characteristics of the destination and the situation of the vehicle, develop a reasonable plan
- Scheduling regular maintenance on all vehicles
- Ordering urgent or emergency repairs as needed.
- Establishing efficient routes and transportation schedules
- Regularly conduct physical audits of productive equipment such as trucks, trailers, and loading machinery with a view to ensuring that all equipment on the books is present and well accounted for.
- Audit the safety, repair and usage records of each piece of equipment to prevent damage to over-used equipment or identify vehicles and equipment that may need to be replaced or taken out of use for repair.
- Audit and report warehouse inventory while making recommendations on which items to order and restock.
- Managing vehicle licensure and registration.
- Monitoring Drivers to ensure adherence to schedules and proper driving practices.
- Overseeing receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations.
- Maintaining documentation and keeping accurate records of warehouse activities
- Manage warehouse associates, monitoring work and ensuring the safe use of warehouse equipment
- At least Bachelor Degree in Logistics and Supply Chain or related field.
- 3 years’ work experience as an Operation Manager
- Experience with WMS & SAP System is a plus.
- Should at least have experience with warehousing and transport management.
- Must be willing to travel across the borders of Ghana.
Job Location:Accra- Weija
Send CVs to: [email protected]
NB: USE JOB TITLE AS SUBJECT