Career Level Officer
Experience 3 Years
A reputable design and build firm is looking for a site supervisor with proven working experience to join its projects team. The Site Supervisor will be in charge of coordinating and managing the day to day activities of our project sites. The Site supervisor will be working closely with the project manager to ensure the design requirements are met on site and within time and budgetary restraints.
- Assist the project manager in planning the project
- Assist the project manager in creating schedule for the construction project
- Support the project manager in hiring subcontractors and choosing suppliers for the project
- Supervise construction projects to make sure they meet technical specifications
- Ensure that construction projects are completed within planned cost and time
- Keep accurate records of material and labor costs incurred in the construction process
- Monitor the progress of the construction work and performance of subcontractors at the site
- Hold meetings with site workers and subcontractors on behalf of the project manager
- Convey message from the site manager or major stakeholders to contractors and subcontractors
- Convey information about the progress of the project and performance of the contractors to the manager
- Assist the manager in preparing report to be submitted to stakeholders by providing necessary information on the progress of the business
- Assist the project manager in the procurement of certain materials
- Assist the project manager in hiring and assigning tasks to laborers
- Educate site workers on safety procedures to be adopted at the site and make sure that they adhere strictly to safety standards
- Ensure that the construction site is safe and free from any hazardous chemical or objects
- Report accidents that occur at the construction site to the project manager
- Ensure the smooth day to day operation of work activities at the construction site
- Maintain good relationship with site workers, contractors, and suppliers
- Ensure that any change in project plan is executed by contractors
- Motivate all the participants in the project
- Ensure that the project is executed in compliance with local or state regulations
- Identify any potential problem at the site and work to prevent it.
- Any other assigned task by management
Qualifications and Skills
· Bachelor’s degree in Building Technology or a related field
· Minimum 3-5 years of work experience
· Minimum 2 years’ experience with finishes
· Proficiency in MS Project, MS office, Excel and PowerPoint
· Knowledge of project and task management tools
· Working knowledge of construction tools and equipment.
· The ability to interpret working drawings.
· Outstanding leadership skills.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent organizational and communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the link to Apply: Click Here