Offered Salary 0
Experience 2 Years
Challenge Enterprises of Ghana (CEG) is a national missionary Enterprise with a global view, which seeks to serve Christ in Churches and in other communities of Ghana, in the field of Christian communication. Its mission is to provide the highest standard in distributing Christian literature, related products and services.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals to fill the under-listed position in CEG’s Bookshop, Baastona branch. Preferably, applicants living within Baatsona, Spintex, Sakumono, Teshie Bushroad, Agbeleza and Nun8ua are encouraged to apply.
Job Title: Shop Attendant
Location: Baatsona, Spintex
Reporting to Shop Manager
The job holder will assist the Shop Manager to achieve daily/monthly sales targets.
Duties & Responsibilities
The job holder’s responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
1. Provide excellent care by assisting customers to get what they want.
2. Assist in receiving items into the shop and check pricing.
3. Assist to display books attractively on the shelves.
4. Assist in taking inventory of fast; slow, dated & local items.
5. Ensure safe custody of stock of goods in the shop and avoid stock shortages/ losses or overages.
6. Assist in pre-listing items for stock taking.
7. Take practical steps to prevent shoplifting.
8. Ensure doors and windows are securely locked after the close of work.
9. Keep the shop premises and its surroundings clean, including daily dusting of books an‹ shelves.
Knowledge, key skills & competences
1. Minimum of Diploma in Supply Chain Management/Procurement/Marketing from an accredited university with at least 1 year post national service relevant work experience.
2. Excellent interpersonal skills.
3. Team player.
5. High sense of integrity.
How To Apply For The Job
All applications from interested and qualified persons should be accompanied by a Curriculur Vitae (CV) and copies of Certificates and submitted to the front desk of CEG, Head Office Kokomlemle or emailed to:
Deadline for submission: August 18, 2023.