Career Level Manager
Job Title: Regional Shop Manager
A new but rapidly expanding sports betting operator headquartered in Malta and with operational offices in Ghana is searching for an energetic and ambitious professional to join the team.
The Regional Shop Manager will be in-charge of all shop activities within that region including financial, management and betting interface. The person will be responsible for managing and setting up of shops in that region as well as preparing financial and performance reports on these shops.
- Supervise all cashiers and regional staffs and their daily activities within assigned shop by ensuring strict adherence to prescribed operational modules.
- Controlling costs and meeting profit targets.
- To recruit and set up franchise partner shops across the region.
- Meeting/ Exceeding regional target.
- Handling any customer complaints.
- Anticipating and dealing with any disputes or safety issues.
- Marketing the shop to potential customers and coming up with special promotional ideas.
- Handle all outlet/ shop reconciliation in various regions with supervision from the Financial controller
- Ensuring the shop is secure and meets industry regulations.
- Report to Head of Retail on activities on weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis to offer a clear direction for the Retail department
ESSENSE OF ROLE – KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
Impact on the business
- Assist and advise stakeholders (i.e. Retail Head, Marketing, Customer care & Finance) on structure and development of commercial strategies within assigned shop.
Customers, supplier and third parties
- A flair for customer service and the ability to build a good rapport with both internal and external customers.
- Investigate and resolve all customer complaints or issues that arises.
- Ensure customers are served on time in line with BAU with internal and external stakeholders.
Leadership and teamwork
- Good Leadership, negotiation and people management skills.
- Confidence to handle difficult situations or troublesome customers.
- Comply with all state regulations as well as organizational policies and procedures
- Ensure all AML and suspicious activity procedures are followed and tracked accurately with appropriate reporting.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Modern working environment in Ghana
- The opportunity to be an integral part of the development of a business at globally level
- A creative and multi-cultural start-up environment focused on rapid expansion
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the link to Apply: Click Here