Career Level Officer
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The Quality Assurance Officer will be responsible for conducting quality assurance audits in order to ensure agreed standards are met, as well as providing recommendations on processes and procedures that impact on quality
Quality Assurance, Process Evaluation, and Improvement
- Classify customer requirements and ensure adherence to processes and procedures
- Establish, negotiate, and collectively agree with all constituents on service delivery standards, systems, levels, and metrics
- Sample output of team members, investigate compliance with and highlight alterations to current processes
- Identify training needs and suggest training sessions to meet quality standards
- Investigate and resolve customer and client complaints as well as process non-conformance issues
- Monitor performance and evaluate processes, identify possible areas of concern, make recommendations and monitor corrective and preventive actions in line with industry standards/benchmarks
- Work with team members to evaluate adequacy of procedures and standards
- Coordinate with team members to provide internal auditors deliverables and reports
- Evaluate audit findings and provide recommendations for appropriate corrective measures
- Ensure that all new processes as well as process updates are properly documented.
- Collect, compile, and analyze statistical quality data
- Prepare and submit appropriate reports on quality assurance and other related activities
Other Assigned Tasks
- Undertake any other tasks that may be assigned to the Quality Assurance officer
Other Functional Responsibilities
- Support FY2021 functional projects, programmes and activities such as OKRs that may be assigned to the Quality Assurance Officer
Education and Experience
- Minimum First Degree in relevant discipline
- Computer Proficiency in Microsoft office suites (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Quality Assurance certification is a plus
- Team Player
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Mode of Application
All interested persons with the requisite qualification and skills should submit their application, curriculum vitae, and other credentials to the Head, Human Resources through firstname.lastname@example.org not later than April 7, 2021.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.