Offered Salary 0
Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The Project Officer shall be responsible for implementing and coordinating project activities. S/he shall support planning of ASBC project activities and coordinate implementation in collaboration with project stakeholders, experts, and partners. The Project Officer shall administer project inputs according to the approved project documentation, work plans and budgets, and in line with the policies of Savana Signatures, as well as partner and donor agreements. S/he shall be responsible for a timely achievement of high-quality outputs within the assigned area of work.
- Serve as a key member of the Project Team, contributing technical assistance to the project and supporting the implementation of project activities.
- Implement project activities assigned as per agreed work plan
- Provide Technical Assistance in developing and implementing rigorous Social and Behavior Change strategies and materials for MNCH, malaria, WASH, nutrition, family planning, reproductive health programs, and emerging infectious diseases through strategy development and community-level implementation.
- Facilitate the development and timely submissions of biweekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Maintain and strengthen partnerships with implementing stakeholders and partners
- Identify and manage risks to minimize programmatic disruptions throughout the project lifespan.
Specific Minimum Requirements
- A minimum qualification of a first degree from a recognized university, preferably in Social Change Communication, Public health, Social Science, Community Development, or Management Information System.
- Good knowledge of Project Management.
- At least three years post qualification experience in Social Behavior Change Communication or Community Development Project Management.
- Knowledge of Social and Behavior Change models and strategies and their practical application at the community level to achieve measurable change in key health areas such as malaria, MNCH, family planning, nutrition, WASH, Emerging Infectious Diseases, and related area.
- Strategic and conceptual thinking ability.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- The ability to communicate in Buli or Mampruli would be an advantage.
- Excellent facilitation, People Skills, Integrity and Resilience / Adaptation and flexibility.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft applications, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.