Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Job Title: Project Manager
Company: Irecruit Africa
The employee will be accountable for producing the following results:
Result:To support the retention of long-term quality clients by overseeing construction activities that take place on the work site to conform to the approved design,specification, schedule and quality,employing appropriate equipment and International best practices In the construction Industry to meet or exceed our clients’ expectation.
1. Perform risk management to minimize risks associated with project
2. Is fully responsible for completing projects on time
3. Is fully responsible for maintaining safety standards during construction projects.
4. Ensures that construction projects and personnel are adequately resourced.
S. Approves and manages the construction programme
6. Oversees the construction of multiple projects
7. Lead the team in Planning construction projects.
8. Measures project performance
9. To ensure that each Subcontractor has completed his contractual requirements as condition precedent to beginning his work at the job site.
10. To develop quality control procedures to be used on site to ensure that the construction project is neat and tree of defects.
11. Approve construction programs submitted by project superintendents 12. Prepare method statement for projects
13. Negotiates with sub-contractors and approve their budget for works 14. Prepare progress reports of construction projects.
15. Represent the company in site meetings and report progress
16. Organize weekly meeting to manage progress, ensuring that the project is running on time and according to budget.
Bachelor’s degree In Building Construction, Construction Management, Civil Engineering,or Architecture
3-5 years of experience In project management with in construction
Comfortable reading and understanding blueprints and drawings Proficient in Microsoft Office and general computer software
Demonstrated knowledge of construction.engineering,and architecture principles Ability to budget, schedule,negotiate, and control costs
High degree of familiarity with contract and subcontract documents,terms,and conditions Strong leadership and management skill
How To Apply
Applicants should kindly indicate the title of the position in the subject line of the email
firstname.lastname@example.org and cc: email@example.com .