Offered Salary 0
Career Level Assistant
Experience 3 Years
To achieve 15 bookings a month through previous clients, winning new clients and keeping clients that are brought in by Tutu Sales and Marketing and an average of 90% and beyond rating from customer reviews by the end of the first year of work with Tutu Luxury, by continuously delivering great driving experiences to Tutu’s cherished customers.
Tutu Luxury is a forward-thinking company that is committed to providing a luxurious transportation experience for its customers. The company offers tailored solutions for people who desire world-class luxury services for business, tourism, and leisure purposes.
– A minimum of 5 years of professional driving experience and a clean driving record
– Follows all Tutu luxury policies and procedures 100%
– Preferred educational requirement is a Senior High school diploma/certificate.
– A good knowledge of Ghana outside Accra and places of interest/tourism sites
– Must have a positive Social Media profile
– Must possess all relevant professional driving certificates/licenses (DVLA License C or above ++)
– Must have experience in working in or supporting high-end hospitality organization like Kempinski Hotel/Movenpick Hotel
and experience in driving in a convoy
– A track record in customer service is preferred
– Demonstrable use of information Technology applications (smartphone, apps, Google docs/maps)
– Must be able to pass a background check regularly
– Must be able to pass a medical and skills assessment
– The vehicle is cleaned at the end of each trip so that it is clean and fresh for the next customer.
– No accidents or damage that result from driver error (i.e. the driver is at fault)
– Attend all daily, weekly, and monthly meetings
– Report all faults/vehicle issues to management to be addressed
– Stay in regular communication with Tutu operations
1. Team player
2. Track record
4. Judgment/Decision Making
6. Customer Focus
7. First Impression
8. Punctuality/Reliability and Listening
If interested, send your Cover Letter & CV to [email protected]
Deadline: 1st December, 2023