Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years +
DS Construction Company Limited has been the backbone of many building contractors when it comes to giving aesthetic finishes to buildings. We primarily deal in the manufacturing and installation of aluminum doors, windows, and frames, glazing, vertical blinds, office furniture, false ceiling, sun breakers, curtain walls, etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the entire production and installation process for aluminum-glass fabrications of the company. He/she coordinates all activities related for the entire process of the construction of jobs. The Production Manager is responsible for seeing that all jobs are completed on time, on budget and with a high level of quality. The Production Manager will represent the company for all production related items. Complete customer satisfaction is the ultimate goal.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensures compliance with all company rules, policies and agreements
- Supervises field staff and subcontractors
- Evaluates quality at each production step
- Document company procedures and train employees and subcontractors
- Support the Director/ Managing Director in day-to-day Management of all projects and Project Management staff
- Support Director/ Managing Director in Daily Activities and Company relations
- Once a job has been accepted by the company, the production manager sets up the job ready for construction. This will include writing up material lists for every item, negotiating prices with subcontractors and writing up work orders.
- Prior to the start of work, the production manager will meet with the sub-contractor assigned to the project and debug the job, ensuring that all specifications and job conditions have been reviewed
- Maintain adequate work force of sub-contractors to meet the needs of the company.
- The production manager is responsible for all company vehicles, tools and equipment, including their maintenance and in good operating condition.
- Develop standardized products and systems, and develop a relationship with suppliers and subcontractors in every category. This will be a strategic brand partnership and will include training and technical support, as well as pricing and and delivery.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of ten (10) years with full- time experience, skills and knowledge in the fabrication and installation of aluminum-glazed doors and windows.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of the processes involved in the the production and installation of aluminum-glazed doors and windows
- Professional degree/ HND, preferably in Construction Management or equivalent
- Proficient with MS OFFICE, ERP software and AutoCAD.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Leadership and interpersonal skills.
How To Apply
Qualified applicants can send their application and CV to
DEADLINE : APRIL 23, 2021
Only candidates with hands-on experience and knowledge in the production and installation of aluminum-glazed doors and windows will be shortlisted.