Career Level Officer
Experience 3 Years
Minimum of a first degree or HND in Procurement and Supply Chain Management or any business management related discipline.
At least 3 years working experience in procurement management
- Collates all necessary data for the preparation of procurement plan and reports on Fine Print Limited requirements.
- Assist the Supply Chain Coordinator in preparing the procurement plan schedule.
- Maintain a register of all key equipment or items within the department
- Have a weekly and monthly review of performance.
- Calls for quotations from accredited suppliers for all locally sourced items required by Fine Print Limited and external clients.
- Ensuring that the procurement register is kept current.
- Collates all sets post clearance documents for Clearing purpose.
- Process purchase requisitions / orders.
- Invite, assess, and award/recommend supplier tenders, bids, quotations, and proposals.
- Establish and negotiate contract terms and conditions and maintain supplier relationships.
- Administer contract performance, including delivery, receipt, warranty, damages and insurance.
- Reconcile or resolve value discrepancies.