Career Level Executive
Position: Medical Representative / Sales Person
Newly established European company in Ghana is looking for an experienced Medical Sales Representative –preferred gender is female .
The company is selling medical tests in different areas such as cancer and pregnancy for example.
The medical rep will be trained by their international team to fully understand our system, the way of work, and the best practices.
- This is a sales role- so selling is a ‘MUST’
- The medical rep will be required to enter the daily data and sales collected into the system.
MUST HAVE Qualifications
- Nurse or medical graduate that has a strong understanding of the medical field and market in Ghana.
- You must have minimum a couple of years experience in the medical sales or strong degree and hands-on experience and a sales-personality
Salary + Commission
- The base salary is between 1600-3500 GHS net, depending on your experience.
- Commission will be between 1-3% of your sales revenue.
How-to Apply (only if you qualify please)
As a professional, we expect from you to properly follow these instructions please – otherwise the client will not consider your CV:
- Apply only if you really qualify – must have a medical- related degree and must be able to sell
- Indicate please your sales revenue achievements over the past couple of years
- Send us your highly customized 2-3 page CV (longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word (so NO PDF files please) to: CV @ HIREgh . com(remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘Medical Sales Rep’ in your email’s subject/ Title line. Ideally use Arial font No 10 for all of your CV and Arial No 12 + capitals for your headings
- Do not give us a list of duties but a list of achievements/ accomplishments in every job that you had
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 3+ pages long – no CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc –our ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 3 pages
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this week.