Offered Salary 0
Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Role: Manager, HR and Administration
Reporting to: Chief Finance Officer
Employment: Fixed Term, Renewable on Annual Basis
Start Date: Immediate
Duty station: Accra, Ghana
The HR and Administrative Manager will be responsible for the overall HR duties and office administrative functions of the company. Specifically, she will be:
- Responsible for all recruitments and onboarding of new hires into the company
- Responsible for overall employee satisfaction, instituting grievance and redress mechanism in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures.
- Conduct periodic employee satisfaction surveys and ensure the interest and complaints of employees are promptly resolved by liaising with other department heads.
- Work closely with all department heads to ensure employees conduct themselves in accordance with the company’s disciplinary policies and procedures.
- Consult with relevant state and statutory bodies especially on labour laws and ensure that the company is always in compliant.
- Supervise the work of all administrative support staff.
- Responsible for day-to-day office management by supervising the works in the front desk’s areas, security and janitorial services.
- Responsible for planning field staff itinerary and providing administrative & logistical support for the company’s staff on field trips, international assignments and other duties outside the office.
- Develop Key Performance Indicators with heads of Department and undertake periodic performance assessment of all employees.
- Ensure all new hires are having the best of the Esoko experience by giving them adequate orientation and training in line with the company’s onboarding process.
- Conduct exit interviews for departing employees and manage outboarding processes.
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, business administration, international relations, economics, or another related field. Master’s degree (MSc, MBA, MA) strongly preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience managing human resources and performing administrative functions in a similar organization. At least five of which must be at a senior level working closely with company executives.
- Skilled in stakeholder engagement and managing complex relationships from Executives to field level.
- Creative and original thinker – you are not afraid to chart the course in murky waters.
- Highly process driven but not a slave to a business plan.
- Quantitative – you are data-driven decision maker. Superb analytical skills and a mastery of human relations
- Experience and extensive familiarity with labour laws, benefits packages, employee onboarding, team building and ensuring compliance with corporate culture, policies and procedures.
How to Apply
We actively promote diversity, creativity, and professionalism in the workplace. To apply, please email your CV to [email protected]