Offered Salary 0
Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
A reputable and multinational company in the travel, Leisure and tourism Industry is seeking to hire a Management Accountant
The Management Accountant shall assist the finance Manager in supervising the day to day activities of the finance team and ensure the company’s finance function is organised, efficient and produces accurate and timely financial and management reports.
- Minimum of Ten(10) years working experience in Management accounting or Finance role.
- A certified Chartered Accountant in good standing.
- A minimum degree in accounting or Finance
- Experience working in a bi-cultural environment or Multinational company
- Proficient in the use of Sage Accounting Software and Ms office suite.
- Effective and excellent communication skills ( Oral , written and Presentation)
Key and Specific Responsibilities
- Lead the implementation of sound Financial Management Systems.
- Develop, implement and Maintain adequate internal Controls.
- Implementation of the Finance strategy, performance objectives, operational plan, Policies and procedures relating to the financial Management of a company.
- Prepare, implement and monitor budgets, forecast and cash flows.
- Ensure monthly, quarterly and end of year reports on the performance of the corporate and Business Affairs unit are submitted to the CEO and Managing Director.
- Accurate and timely monthly financial reports( profit and loss accounts, cash flow statement, balance sheet), budget versus actual and variance analysis reporting.