Career Level Officer
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
JOB TITLE: LOGISTICS SUPERVISOR (PORT)
Our client, a multinational company is looking to hire a Logistics Supervisor (Port) to provide logistics support to their operations in Ghana.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the delivery of effective and efficient field logistics services in support of the objectives of the company.
• Expected to follow up on customs clearance progress of import logistics both container and bulk cargo
• Coordinate and handle all discrepancies and relating problems in customs clearance of import logistics
• Plan, organize and schedule future (weekly/monthly/quarterly) import volume •
• Liaise and coordinate with external suppliers and officials (customs clearance agents, carriers, shipping agents, shipping companies).
• Manage and operate the import logistics module team
• Promote the data-oriented management of this module
• Any other ad-hoc duties as required by management
• Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Logistics or related.
• 2 – 3 years working experience, with small team management experience (less than 3
Responsible for the planning, oversight, and management and coordination of logistics support
operations to ensure smooth accomplishment of projects.
Create a plan or time-table for the movement of materials, heavy equipment, and light trucks;
workforce and parts supply in compliance with the project requirements.
• Major in supply chain logistics or related
• Proven working experience, with small team management experience
• Must have an extraverted personality with strong external communication skills
• Ability to actively dealing with on-the-job problems
• Ability to plan and arrange is preferred
• Must be good at Excel, with specific data sensitivity
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please send CVS to email@example.com