Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
A reputable firm is hiring a Kitchen Manager.
The ideal candidate must have proven work experience as a kitchen manager, restaurant manager or head chef
hands-on experience with planning menus and ordering ingredients, knowledge of a wide range of recipes, familiarity with kitchen sanitation and safety regulations, excellent organizational skills, conflict management abilities, ability to manage a team in a fast-paced work environment and flexibility to work during evenings and weekends.
- Manage kitchen staff and coordinate food orders.
- Supervise food prep and cooking.
- Check food plating and temperature.
- Establish portion sizes.
- Schedule kitchen staff shifts.
- Price menu items in collaboration with the Restaurant Manager
- Order food supplies and kitchen equipment, as needed.
- Train kitchen staff on prep work and food plating techniques
- Store food products in compliance with safety practices (e.g. in refrigerators).
- Keep weekly and monthly cost reports.
Certification from a culinary school or degree in Restaurant Management is a plus.
Interested applicants should forward their CVs via the email address