Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Job Title: Investor Relations Manager
location: Greater Accra, Ghana
Company: Brighter Investment
- Together with Belinda, identify suitable investors, reach out, pitch the opportunity and close the deal
- Help the team develop and implement a proactive investor relations strategy.
- Assist Alfred in marketing with signing new partnerships with schools and universities
- Along with the CEO, prepare key messages and presentations to communicate Brighter Investment’s progress and performance to key internal and external stakeholders.
- 5 years or more experience in private, public, and/or government institution in one or more of the following areas: investor relations, finance, accounting, and/or business operations
- A proven deal-maker, preferably in investment deals.
- Strong leadership presence with the ability to build strong relationships across senior leadership, cross-functional teams, and external stakeholders
- Impeccable interpersonal skills, including the proven ability to communicate both orally and in writing, including the dissemination of financial performance and related information.
- Ability to work well under time pressure and juggle multiple priorities
- High level of energy, enthusiasm, and commitment to success
How To Apply
Interested in learning more about Brighter Investment and how we are going to change the world? Take a look at our website www.brighterinvestment.com. Ready to become our rainmaker? Record a short video on your laptop or phone in which you tell us why we should want to hire you. Email us the video and your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org together with questions and ideas you may have.