Career Level Manager
Experience 7 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Job Title: Human Resources Manager No. of Positions: One (1)
Employment Type: Full-Time Reports To: Head of Administration Location: Tema, Ghana
Role Profile – Reporting to the Head of Administration, the overall purpose of the position is to contribute to the attainment of strategic business objectives through effective leadership and management of the HR function within the Company.
The role will lead and develop HR services from an operational and strategic perspective. The incumbent will co-ordinate HR operations across all branches, ensuring that the HR function is aligned to the Company’s business while delivering sound and cost-effective people management practices through continuous improvement and prioritization.
The position holder will provide practical, consistent, and proactive support, direction and advice to all branches, HR/People Officers/Managers and all staff on HR policies, systems procedures and best practices.
Education, experience & key qualities
- Minimum of a degree in Human Resources Management / Organizational Behavior or a related field.
- Minimum of seven (7) years HR related proven experience, with at least three (3) of those years in a senior Human Resources role, including high performance in the full range of human resource management activities (recruitment and selection, performance management, development, database management, payroll, employee relations etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly proficient MS Office skills, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to analyse and present information clearly and concisely
- Previous exposure to HRIS and project management desirable.
- Ability to handle high volume of activity and meet tight deadlines.
- Extensive knowledge in the Labour Laws of the land.
HOW TO APPLY:
Kindly read and follow the instructions accordingly. Note that any application forwarded contrary to the below directives shall be automatically nullified!!!
Only candidates who meet requirements of the above roles are encouraged to forward cover letters, detailed CVs and scanned certified true copies of accompanying qualifications/certificates addressed to Mr. Frank Addison via email; [email protected] AND COPY email; [email protected] before close of day on Monday 31st October, 2022, quoting the preferred job title as the subject of the mail (example; “Application for; Assistant Quality Assurance Officer”). Only applications forwarded via mail (strictly as directed) shall be processed.
All applications (CV’s) should be accompanied with daytime telephone contacts and address of at least two professional referees.
Note! Applications will be considered and reviewed on rolling basis until the positions are filled on or before the deadline, hence early application is strongly advised.