Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Job Title: Human Resource & Administration Manager
location: Ashanti Region
Company: Reputable Rural Bank
A reputable Rural Bank in Ashanti Region is inviting suitably qualified person to fill the position of a Human Resource and Administration Manager.
The Human Resource Department is responsible for providing support in the various human resource functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, and performance monitoring. The department develop procedures and practices that ensure compliance to local and regulatory employment and labor laws.
The function oversees the administration function and services including documentation, archiving. transport and communication, property and building maintenance.
- To develop HR strategies in recruitment, steward management and talent development of highly qualified and competent workforce that will contribute towards enhancement of productivity to support the Bank’s business strategies and objectives
- Develop plans that provide for continuity in key management positions through a career development and succession planning process to strengthen the Company’s capability to meet business objectives.
- Develops and maintain cordial management and employee relations and provide counsel to line management on employee related matters to promote industrial peace and productivity
- Administers within company policy, compensation and benefits programs, conduct compensation, benefits and other employee related surveys, analyze and make appropriate recommendations to management
- Manages the performance management system as an effective tool for rewards requirement
- Provide information and assistance to staff, management and Heard on human resource and work related issues
- Direct supervision over Human Resource and Administrative Department
- Perform other related duties as required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Masters degree in areas a Business Administration ( Human Resource and Management Option), Social Sciences with five (5) years relevant experience a good first degree
with eight years experience at a managerial levels
- A member of any of the FHR professional bodies (CIHRMP, SPIIRIJ)
PERSONALITY AND SKILLS
- Integrity, transparency and accountability communicate effect
- Ability leadership and managerial skills
- Ability to interact with staff at various levels.
- Ability to work well in a team
- Computer literacy
Attractive ad negotiable
How To Apply
Application companied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificate, names and address of three (3) referees and contact telephone email addresses should be forwarded to Chairman of the Search Party to:
Closing date: 15th April, 2021