Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
A successful retail company in Accra, Ghana seeks a Finance Manager. The job holder would Report to the GM.
He will be responsible for the healthy financial situation of the company. While acting as a trusted asset to the GM and the executive team, the selected candidate for the position is expected to play a very active role in strengthening the financial foundations of the company and contribute to its scaling.
– Prepare budgeting, forecasting and planning reports to help the GM and the senior management team meet company financial goals
– Ensure adequate and detailed financial statements are produced in a timely manner
– Analyze financial statements and recommend appropriate initiatives that will ultimately lead to higher profitability and return to shareholders
– Ensure that cash flow is sufficient to meet operational and investment needs by taking appropriate actions.
– Supervise the accountant and other team members.
– A professional qualification is required
– 10 years of experience in a related role
– Familiarity with Ghanaian business law
– Knowledge of accounting packages and ideally ERP systems
HOW TO APPLY
All interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org