Career Level Executive
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Company: Tiast Group
Key Functions and Accountabilities
- Provide electrical and technical support services to the factory.
- Provide prompt maintenance response to all machines that require electrical supply.
- Ensure there is consistent power supply to all equipment in the factory.
- Ensure periodic maintenance and repairs of all electrical lines and machines that feed into the factory.
- Inspect all electrical components before, during and after usage of all machines.
- Reviewing electrical problems and proposing solutions to resolve them.
- Providing periodic reports on job functions.
- Strict compliance to all established health and safety rules of the factory to ensure a safe and healthy work atmosphere.
- Ability to speak Chinese and English.
Educational Qualification Requirements
- Job applicant should possess a minimum of a Diploma certificate in Electrical Engineering.
- Job applicant must have a minimum of (Two) 2 years post national service experience working as an electrical engineer in a factory.
Core Values and Motivation
- Must be results oriented.
- Must be able to take initiatives with little or no guidance.
- High level of integrity.
- Ability to learn and impart knowledge.
- Team Player.
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the link to Apply: Click Here