Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Job title: Chief Accountant
Location: Accra, Greater Accra, Ghana
Company: Belfast Africa
- We are hiring for the position of a Chief Accountant to lead our accounting unit, providing financial advice to the management and ensuring the efficiency of the company’s accounting unit.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing the work and development of staff members;
- Maintaining accurate books, records and schedules of all accounts.
- Preparation of periodic financials reports
- Coordinate finance and accounts functions across locations;
- Prepare for and review annual audit work papers and ensure adjustments journals are passed to agree company’s books and records with the audited financial statements;
- Work with internal and external auditors during field work exercise and in the preparation of annual audited financial statements.
- Monthly review of bank reconciliations, loan schedules, etc.
- Manage all intercompany transactions and ensure reconciliation
- Managing all finance and accounting operations
- Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances;
- Maintain quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting;
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings;
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls;
- Continuously update, review and document the Company’s financial policies and procedures
At least five (5) years hospitality experience, must be dynamic .
HOW TO APPLY
All interested applicants should kindly send their CV to the Human Resource Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org