Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
A reputable Ghanaian Telecom services provider seeks to hire the services of a Business Development Manager. The incumbent will be responsible for development and maintenance of a long-term commercial strategy for the company. Ensuring that the business looks ahead at the longer-term, strategic opportunities that will provide a step change for the business and achieve maximum sales, profitability, growth, and account penetration within the telecommunications industry.
Business Development Manager
• Responsible for identifying and pursuing new business
• Accountable and responsible for the preparation of business plans, cases for new businesses and
• Lead the preparation of compelling proposals, presentations, and marketing materials.
• Responsible for the management of strategic partnerships
• Build market position by locating, developing, defining and closing business relationships
• Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications and
• Screen potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements and financials
• Promote the company’s brand to ensure it has a recognised global brand and appeal
• Develop and support the company with marketing initiatives through various forums
• Examine risk and potential for business opportunities
• Develop processes and procedures in the unit and ensure compliance with the required standards
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or in a related field or equivalent professional qualification.
• 8+ years of telecommunication industry experience with at least 5 years of Business Development experience
• Knowledge of interconnect clearing house operations Key Skills
• Ability to plan, organize and manage a diverse workload with competing deadlines.
• Ability to identify service improvements or new business by remaining current on industry trends,
market activities, and competitors.
• Ability to identify opportunities by researching prospects and analyzing sales options.
• Strong interpersonal relationship with the ability to communicate and influence people at different levels within and outside the organization.
• Ability to maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
• Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
• Present reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for
new products and services.
• Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
• Proficient in negotiating contracts with clients and partners.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should send their CV’s to email@example.com by 18th May, 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be shortlisted.